Monday, January 21, 2008

Two days in a row!

Went out for an easy 10km at lunchtime with Kanser, chatting about all things running, marathon preparations and the meteoric rise of Mike. Just the flat 10km route again in 44:52 (22:32 at the turn). Achilles feels good. Still love those shoes.

HB - would have been keen to run the 5km or 10km on Friday 9th but I'll be in London. Looks like you've picked the old Striders course which I've always fancied trying - should be very quick.

TJA - crawl is an Englishman attempting Freestyle. Bollocks to your high mileage - I challenge you to a triathlon with my new found swimming prowess...

2 comments:

James said...

Good to hear about the Achilles and the new shoes.
Bought a pair of Brooks ST racers last week on your recommendation. They're bright yellow and soooo flash !! I have to run faster now just to live up to the shoes expectations !!

Superflake said...

Two days in a row. Hope the achilles feels good tomorrow.