Wednesday, March 05, 2008

(Supposedly) Easy run to work

Dropped Billy off at Redlands House then ran to work from there. Went via Condamine/Sydney Road so that I could compare my normal run time into work. 2 mins at that junction (so it is 2.5 mins shorter than run to work), 25:27 (27:57) at Spit Junction and 56:17 (58:47) all up. Probably works out at just under 13km.

Legs felt very heavy today. Normally they ease up during the course of the run but not today. It's been quite a tough 4 days training (over 70km including 2 difficult ones). When I'm fit I feel I can toy around with the distances, throw a bit of marathon pace work in here and there. Not at the moment. Just a case of putting the hard yards in and hoping it pays off by May/June.'

Warm, little wind. Touch of rain coming over the harbour bridge.

1 comment:

tja said...

not surprised your legs are heavy this morning. Tough session yesterday