Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Painful recovery run

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good and intended to run in with a couple of marathon pace stretches. Walking Billy to school I realised my back was playing up - I'd pulled a muscle at the bottom left hand side doing my exercises yesterday morning. Started jogging in from Redlands House and it was pretty painful. So discarded any ideas of marathon pace stretches and just dragged myself into work. 27:00 at Spit Junction (equivalent of 29:20) and 60:37 (equivalent of 62:57!) all up. Thought I'd never make it at certain points. Fortunately have an Easy Tiger massage booked in for this arvo.

Greg - I apologise. For the record, I would like everyone to know that Greg and Mike also ran 14 reps yesterday. In fact, Greg even threw in a 3:30 rep half way through. So plainly he's not trying hard enough at other times.

No comments: