Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday MLR with hills

Out with Emma, Erika, Quentin and Dicky this morning for the usual North Head route plus 4x hills beside Mackellar.  The others left me comin back down Darley to solo for the final 8km.  Ran past Jenny Whickham and Lewis then, neither of whom know how to run slow.  Was tired today after yesterday's efforts.

My thoughts for today:

1. I'm jack of Telstra.
2. RBS tell me I have to sell everything.  What do you do if all you own is mortgaged property and running shoes?
3. Hills are good for me.
4. Where can you buy a standard TV aerial lead these days?
5. Pop up bars are the way forward.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

4. Bunnings.

Fats said...

4. Jaycar is the place to go. There's one in Brookvale (or I have a couple of spares in the shed I can give you).

Unknown said...

4. I also have a spare TV aerial cable in the shed

Tim said...

4. Ive got an old coat hanger ?