Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mid week mumbling

15km in 64:10 (4:16's) feeling fine. I reckon this running thing is a piece of piss if you just sit on your ass for the rest of the day.

It's rained pretty solidly for the past 48hours and the temps have dropped to about 15C so I'm pretty much over it. Almost came home early but the forecast is better. The good news is I discovered some showers at the posh end of the campsite that actually serve up hot water. So I took my first in a week.

Times at Lane Cove looked there for the taking and was surprised not to see Jonny B up there until I read his blog. Tough news as he looked as though he was flying in training (perhaps I should start listening to the Tiger and not just placing bets with him). His injury sounds similar to mine at Sydney Half.

No comments: