Friday, June 13, 2008

Easy Friday

11km easy run around Botanical Gardens to under the Harbour Bridge and back. Met up with Durante, Serg, Enda, Kanser and Springer. Nice sunny day but a bit of a cool breeze. Passed Rich H, Christian and Hamburglar (the old ING team) running the opposite direction.

Kanser offered $1,000 on Durante beating me over 3000m. I'm considering taking him up on it but might need to lay off my risk a little. This was after he heard he ran 3:56 over 1500m in Year 12. He's been eating a few pies since then though so I'm a little more confident...

2 comments:

Superflake said...

Does Durante run sub 9 for 3k? I think not. Take the bet.

James said...

I'll take half of the bet Tom, so you can offload 50% of the risk. No Christmas or birthday presents for you if you lose!