Friday, June 06, 2008

Easy Friday

9km at 4:40 pace around the Botanical Gardens with Muz, Serg, Durante and Ray. All set for tomorrow but a shame that Robbie won't be there. Serg can hardly contain himself - he had to have an ice bath last night to calm himself down. Conversation went a bit quiet when he explained that it was his Dad who added the ice......

Big showdown set for Kanser and the Tiger. I've got money on Kanser so I don't want any mental weakness. Hopefully Uncle Dave will be pacing him to a low 34 time which I think will secure my money even if the Tiger decides to make an effort. Fingers crossed for MC. If you're reading this mate, my advice would be to ditch the watch and just race it. There will be plenty in the 34 bracket. RMR is a shoe-in for a 36:XX.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheeky Bugger..

I had my boardies on !!!

No mercy tomorrow, after that one :)

Superflake said...

Good luck this morning Tom. Pity the wind is up, would have been nice and cool for a fast time.