Thursday, April 03, 2008

8 x 909m

Originally planned 8 x 800m at Rushcutters Bay but the lack of interest and my workload resulted in a last minute change to 8 gate to gates around Farm Cove, off 2 minutes. I did the odd ones fast and the even ones easy. It was the founding members of HuRTS (Tim C, Ray, Chris G and myself) plus Durante for the first 4, Pete W and Tucks (jogging) for the last 3 and Mike Race, Dave Le Banh and Stephen from JPM.

Reps went:

2:54; 3:02; 2:45; 3:04; 2:46; 3:01; 2:43; 3:02

Felt good running the quick ones. Almost harder work running the "easy" ones. Works out at an average of 3:00 per km for the quick ones and 3:20 per km for the easy ones.

Back still sore and doesn't seem to be improving.

4 comments:

tja said...

I think ill give lane cove a miss. A couple of weeks ago I was in, but need to get rid of some niggles before the 13th

David said...

Tom,

On a flat course I'm predicting your in 32m30 shape,so if Lane Cove is Hilly (?) 33m to 33m20.

Good Luck

tja said...

So tom what time are you after on sat?

Unknown said...

Vowed not to give predictions following City to Surf fiasco last year....