Tuesday, April 08, 2008

8 x 5mins




Crowd today included Serg, Muz, MC, Kanser, the Judge, Tim C, Enda, Durante, Mike Race, Greg and Phil Woods, with Springer appearing after the first 2. Usual session of 8 x 5mins off 90 seconds rest, although only Tim C and I actually did 8. Lots stopped after 6 and MC, Enda and Muz did 7.

Felt really good today. The judge was pushing ahead as usual (running 3:10s looking like he was going for a jog in the park) while Anthony and I were probably averaging just under 3:20s. Still felt comfortable after the final rep. I think I need more speedwork at the moment. Kanser and Durante would wait until Muz and I caught them on each rep (starting from behind) and then run off so they must have upped the pace midway through. Kanser seems to have taken another leap forward recently.

Rest yesterday. Had a client lunch then just couldn't be bothered. That's probably why I was feeling fresh today.

PB - great to hear you're making plans for races in the not so distant future. Don't get injured. Try and organise a race in Sydney when you're about 80% fit and I might have a chance...




Couple of photos added from the weekend.




No comments: