Monday, April 14, 2014

Sore Sunday

Dicky High came over and joined up with Quentin, Justin, Banksy and myself for my old North Head/Tania Park route.  Legs were fine by achilles pretty sore the whole way.  Need to get a tennis ball into my ass as I could feel my glutes tightening when climbing the steps.  

About 2:10 for the 28kms.

Then out in the evening to watch the London Marathon and then Liverpool v Man City.  Great night and a huge crowd.

What we learned:

1.  Mo's a 1500m runner.
2.  Kipsang is World #1.
3.  Dibaba is a champ and has some balls.
4.  Kane's a Dane.
5.  There'll always be an England.


Ooh, and before I forget, some bets were laid.

1. Head to head with CT - Sydney10.  A beer.

2.  25s from Barts - Sydney10.  A beer.

1 comment:

Superflake said...

From the photo it looks like Timmy asked for 4 min handicap at Sydney 10 and your saying 3.