Sunday, June 06, 2010

Homebush Hustle

Headed out to the STaR at Homebush. Big crowd in the 6.20am group including CT, PT, JB, Timmy, Chris Dwyer, Dennis, Damo Tancred etc. Started at a very easy pace which I appreciated given yesterday's race and the early hour. Pace picked up from about 14km onwards though. 5 of us did the whole thing - me, Timmy, Damo, CT and JB. I pushed on with the latter two over the final 3km when we were running 3:40's. All up 30.08km in 2:12:08 (4:24 pace) although that included a number of toilet stops. Probably 4:22 pace for when I was actually running.

Bloody cold but clear.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hey Tom, Thanks for the long run today - On a seperate note, There has come to light a new official time from yesterday (which i'm claiming).....check out the Kanser's blog?
Mmmmmmmmm.......

Superflake said...

Everyone turns up at 6:20 when I'm not there. That run is always that fast. I usually average 4:20's on that one.