Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday session

Missed getting to Centennial this morning following a late dinner out last night so headed out at 4pm to do the session Sean had suggested. I was down for 6km at 3:35 pace followed by 10 hills.

That's what I did. Covered the 6km (2 and a bit loops of my 2.5km circuit) in exactly 21:30 although had to push the last 2km to do so. Kms went:

3:33
3:35
3:37
3:37
3:32
3:32

Then just rolled through the hill reps. It was very humid (we had 70mm of rain last night in an hour) but no wind. Vest was sodden by the end. Might have lost a few grams as a result.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed you yesterday, disappointed you weren't there. i came to centennial for my 6km long run and was especially looking forward to a clash with you at the back of the pack.
tiger

dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ha! Glad I didn't make it. The temptation to flog myself would have been too great.