Monday, September 14, 2009

Sore all over

Yesterday's run buggered my legs up. Felt like someone took a hammer to them overnight. Not helped by general stiffness due to the streaming cold I've caught.

Today was an easy 10km in 44:20 with Serg and Clyde, catching up with Gerry half way around. Felt quite good while out there, but as soon as I stopped as I was hobbling around like an old man. One day soon I'll go for a run and everything will feel great.

Big congrats to my big bro Jamie who smashed his 10km PB yesterday in running 36:57. Looks like the sub3 marathon in November should be easily achievable. I'll be giving him 10 seconds max in the Highnam Handicap in December.

1 comment:

James said...

Thanks for the encouragement Tom. 10 seconds for one loop of Hexham stadium sounds fine to me.
Hope you get better soon, your cold sounds pretty rotten. Want on earth are you doing training when you're sick though ?