Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A bet has been laid

Adductor was feeling better and had a massage with the Tiger so tested a run by running home. Where the adductor previously was sore was fine, but felt uncomfortable in the groin in an external, inside of the leg position. Was sore when the foot landed as opposed to when I dragged it forward as before. Achilles was also a bit sensitive with not having run in a while. Can't understand why I'm getting all these aches and pains in the hip flexor/groin area. Even the left leg was slightly sore. Otherwise run felt great, hardly breathing but was helped by a decent south westerly pushing me all the way home.

Got to ignore injuries from now though. Gary and I have $50 on who beats the other in the State 3000m. There's a $50 bonus if either beats my PB. I certainly won't achieve the latter, but it's full stream ahead on training regardless as to the aches and pains in order to beat the Tiger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when was the last time you actually won a bet with tiger?

Anonymous said...

He would've won if we confirmed our bet today, Paula 4.05...ordinary.
Love Tiger