Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Pain

No Charlie session today due to recovery from the Half so ran Pain. Calves are very sore today - I've been walking around like John Wayne all morning. Ran 3.5km warm up then Pain with Serg, Anthony, Ray, Dave Clark, Dylan, Luke, Phil, Enda and Toby. Highlight was a new PB on the 709m stretch around Farm Cove - 1:53. Tucked in behind Dave at the start and let him drag me around (Serg flying by half way around as usual).

3.5km warmdown with Serg afterwards for 13km all up.

2 comments:

Superflake said...

You must have been slacking on Sunday if you can run a long rep PB two days after a half? Sub 70 for you next half mate.

26miles said...

Well done on Sunday, Tom.

Gee, your little squad is doing well - I wish I worked in the city so I could join you guys.