Friday, November 24, 2017

HuRTs Rushcutters photo fest

Biggsy had his drone so Renee demanded a change to Rushcutters.  Mona Fartlek was the scheduled session so I changed to 8x800m off a rolling 4:30 (front group) and 5:00 (second group).

Great turnout, ground in mint condition and achilles still feeling good.  So I put some effort in for the first time in 10months.  Scotty was way out front; Andy, Jerome, Jack and Mikey L were in a group next with Fats, Enda, Macca and me behind.  Kept them consistent around 2:30 (it was short) with the last 2 a bit quicker.  Great to be able to push myself hard again so hopefully the improvements will come.

Great crowd as I said and nice to see LJ out having avoided the injury she feared and with Renee, Jac, Enda and another chick we had a decent female contingent for a change.

11km all up.



Not looking hugely comfortable.

No comments: