Monday, August 25, 2014

Manic Monday

Out with the squad on the usual route but the OH was cut off as was Barangaroo.  We didn't know what to do with ourselves.  Managed 15km all up with MC, Clarkey and Renee finishing the whole lot but numerous others involved earlier on.  Jackie O was back!  'Lil Jimmy regaled us with the detail of his latest win and I had a very "Sydney" conversation with Erika about kids skools.

Speaking of which, today was dress up for Book Week:


And I can't resist adding a photo of Claudia going to her super heroes party yesterday.  Alec/Jamie - do you recognise the head wear?




2 comments:

James said...

I do indeed. Can't believe that you kept those for so long ! We had the cuffs too but Claudia's missing the eye mask... What were you thinking of ?

Anonymous said...

I definitely recognise the headwear. Although, I do consider it a strange use of your black leather underpants.

I hope Claudia is not too traumatised.

TOB