Wednesday, December 31, 2008

24 little hours

It all got better today. Plan was to start easy and increase the pace (I was feeling better) but I was up on yesterday even without trying. 20:22 at South Steyne (5:38 for the Manly Mile) and 36:53 all up. Would have been pleased with that on the flat 10km route let alone the hilly version. Wearing the Adizero's was obviously the difference - christened them at JPMorgan and don't think I've run a bad session in them since.

Good to have Hamburglar's company for 200m around Queenscliff. Good luck for tomorrow mate.

Farewell '08. Hope you all have a great 2009.

5 comments:

Hamburglar said...

200m was all that I could handle - you were flying!

Anonymous said...

Tom. I will be doing a tempo 10km tomorrow (fri) arvo. 4 x 2.5km loops around manly swim centre/golf course. around 36 min pace. let me know if you want to join. tim

Unknown said...

Tim - sounds good mate. What time of day were you thinking of?

tja said...

i plan on leaving home at 4.00pm for a 30 min warm up. 4.30pm start. if you want ill meet you at the kindergarten at 4.15

Unknown said...

Sounds good - see you then.