Monday, December 15, 2008

Progressive tempo

Was supposed to be a recovery run but somehow it didn't turn out that way, and we didn't even have the Saint with us. Serg, Kanser, Wildman, Durante, the Chairman and Dicky H showed up on a lovely clear day. Legs felt pretty sluggish to start with but on the way back Durante and the Chairman had pushed on ahead so Kanser and I picked up the pace slowly, and in particular from the Park Hyatt onwards, having started to feel a little better. Km times were as follows:

4:26; 4:12; 4:11; 4:14; 3:57; 4:16; 4:10; 3:56; 4:05; 3:49; 3:41; 3:36; 3:47; 3:39

So all up 14.56km in 58:03 (3:59 p/km). Dicky H is looking stronger every week. No idea how Kanser coped with that after his weekend's efforts.

PM: Jog home but stopping at Toyota Garage. Felt good and was tempted to carry on but don't want to push the doubling up too much too soon. 31:03.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truthy says......don't call me Tiger!!!

He is a piss ant sprinter, who is not worth a piece of shit beyond the length of a footy field. He can't even keep up with me on warm ups and cool downs and takes 15min breaks between his itty bitty girls blouse reps...i know this man and i really like him, but never ever ever confuse me with this guy.

Anonymous said...

After that comment, I'd have my money on Truthy being Lara Tamsett.

Anonymous said...

After the above comment "I know this man and i really like him"....I'm thinking it could be Tom himself writing:)