Tuesday, December 23, 2008

HuRTS Mona Fartlek

Felt very average this morning. Up half the night coughing and really wasn't in the mood for a session. Rocked up to a small group including Kanser, Phil W, English Andy, Pete W, John B and a couple of the new blokes. No-one was keen to take it on so ran by myself the whole way. Barely reached the statue on the way out but felt better on the way back reaching the end of the Opera House. Jogged the long way back with Kanser and English Andy, moaning to one-another about our aches and ills. Sometimes wonder why I bother.

2 comments:

David said...

G'Day Tommy!,

I was in a hurry on my blog this morning hence my mistakes!! Doing a track session and getting my post up PRIOR to going to work!! I'll correct it tonight!
By the way, I did find time to read your Year Review = A fair assessment though I'd also put the 8m51 in the your Top 3! also I reckon the wind at GC cost me at least a minute!
And Crickey who is Truthy? Tell us what you really feel! Gave me a good laugh anyhow!
All the Best to you and the family for Christmas and New Year.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you have a few days off son you are looking tired. It will do your body the world of good and your kids may enjoy having you around for Christmas. Come back in the new year refreshed and enthused again.

Happy Christmas. Best wishes for 2009