Sunday, November 18, 2007

Short Sunday

Still not getting up early enough to fit a long one in due to disrupted nights sleeping so 10.2km route ran anticlockwise late afternoon. I'd been out in the sun all day so felt pretty lethargic today. 42:31 after 19:47 at Manly SLSC.

Jamie - looking good for our trip to NY. I think we've secured second place, but results are still unofficial while they check eligibility. Here's the link...http://www.jpmorganchasecc.com/results.php?city_id=16&type=men&year=2008

Burglar - missed you at Fairlight beach. No doubt I had my head down gasping for air by that stage.

2 comments:

James said...

If Sophie could catch up with Prue a little then you could win this. You're missing 3 minutes and someone needs to make them. If you tried a little harder you might come down to 17:25 so 2:30 to find from the other 3 members of the team. I hope you're organising their training schedules for them !!

James said...

That performance would only leave you in 6th place at the championships. You managed 2nd last time - did you lose some of the previous team members ? Whatever you manage, I still don't see you beating that Royal Mail team though !