Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Run to work

14km in 57:47. Spit Junction in 28:40 so must have picked up in the second half. Felt as though I was trying quite hard coming over the bridge. Pretty tired (certainly in the first half) with only 11 hours rest after last night's run. Ideal weather, clear but cooler than recently.

Need to go and see Tara about the achilles and knee. The achilles is always sore for the first 5km, and the back of the knee always gets stiff when pushing uphill. I'm sure they're related.

1 comment:

David said...

Hi Tom,
I'm shocked that your not going to be racing anymore this Summer. Your 8m 53 indicates you are currently faster than all your Dads PB's! Though I have to say , as a chronologicaly challenged athlete myself, your Dads times are very impressive! He would hold a number of Australian Masters records if he'd run them here!
Mate, I'm the guy who finished 18th in the GC10K, I believe you took me in the last K! Last year I ran 4m19, 8m59.5,15m29 and 32m12 on the track - hence my initial assertion!