Friday, February 26, 2016

Easy hour chasing the gang

Out at sparrows fart but unfortunately 3 or 4 minutes too late.  Erika and Justin (who were later to sweep up Burkey and Lewis) had given up waiting so I tracked their route hoping to bump into them on the way back up Manly Beach.  Charlie D was staring soulfully out at the ocean with his daughter and informed me they were only 300m ahead.

But they never appeared.  Strava had them running back past me between Manly and Shelley but bizarrely missed them.  I think they hid.

Got up to North Head and eventually bumped into them on the Bower.  All up 12.5km in the hour (4:49's).

Need to change my shoes more often after recent achilles issues so will start by chucking all the old ones out.


123km for the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the Adidas sneak in there?
Which shoe is the favourite??

Unknown said...

Most are Mizuno Wave Riders. Adios Boost worn twice only I think.

Anonymous said...

A colourful collection nonetheless... I am a Wave Sayonara / Inspire person myself.

Superflake said...

Tie the laces together and take them to the 10k next week. Someone from Striders will get them sent overseas