Thursday, June 25, 2015

RunCrew 1km efforts

Up at sparrow's fart to meet Quentin, Jamie, Macca and Amy at 6.10am for 6 x 1km off a rolling 5mins.  It was still pitch black at 6.10am so we had to do them around Passmore where we had at least the tiniest bit of light.  Mainly from the toilet block which I had frequented in my usual fashion.

Ran the first rep with all my extra layers on not feeling at all up for it.  Then eased into them but to be honest never felt particularly comfortable this morning.  1km was just over 1.5loops of Passmore and I'd just concentrate on getting a loop done before pushing home the final half a lap.  Ran them all sharing the lead with Quentin who kept me honest.  Was pretty rooted on the final rep.  Times were:

3:20
3:09
3:06
3:04
3:07
3:03

Long warmdown with Macca for 12km all up.

10 days to go...

No comments: