Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Wild Sydney

Session was 12 x 1mim reps run hard with a rest between.  But Sydney is in the middle of a storm cell and Nolan's looked like this:


So much so, that even my youngest, Claudia, was nervous.  See figure 2:


So decided to get up to North Head (why?) and run my reps there.  Queenscliff lagoon was almost un-runnable, but eventually got there and started the reps, into the wind, from the Stone Arch.  Needless to say the first few into the wind were a farce (about 300m each), but on the return I felt like Mo Farah (350m).

Jog back for 19km all up.

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Sorry to hear about the flooding, I hope everything works out fine for you and the family. What time were you up at North Head? Real character building up there today, going south was almost impossible at some points - but definitely agree with the Mo Farah analogy running back, if only I could hold that pace in normal conditions!

Unknown said...

Hey mate, I was up there around 6.30am. Saw one NPWS bloke who looked at me like I was a mad man!