Thursday, March 19, 2015

HuRTS 10 x 400m

The classic session on a beautiful, if slightly too warm and humid day.  We were teased with the early onset of Autumn.  This was still Summer.

Over to Rushcutters where Timmy had his cones out.  CT and Barts were in attendance alongside a massive crowd for a Rushcutters session.  Had a good chat with LJ on the way over and great to see her back out regularly again.

I felt pretty good today.  I think 3 days virtual rest since Sunday did the world of good as every rep would run the same course of CT and Barts taking it out hard for the first 200m while I tried to hold on then I'd come past and push the pace for the final 200m.  Did the first 5 in shoes looking forward to running the second 5 barefoot. 

Not sure about Timmy's 400m distance markings but we ran them all in 65/66's, the final in 63.

Although I felt fine running, legs feel rooted this evening so I think it was all down to the rest since Sunday.

Had a shock this morning to find they'd changed the artwork in our office overnight.  For some reason, this is what I've been given:


Someone is trying to give me a message.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Not had the office view photo on the blog for a while Tom? any chance to see if its changed any ?

David said...

SKOL larger You're a skolar: https://youtu.be/Fp_skUmNATU

We used to say "when you know running your a skullar"
Perhaps the artwork was inferring something?