Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Sunday and HuRTS

Sunday was 10km steady around 4 min kms while Kirst watched over the kids at Campbell Pde.

Today was HuRTS 45mins tempo welcoming back Tucks who took it easy on us all on his return.  I ran at the front with Ray before he dropped off a bit.  Turned about 50m in front of Ray and 100m ahead of Kenny.  Made no inroads on them until the Toaster, then finished quite well getting back in 45:01 (3:39's).  It was never comfortable out there today though, bloody hot (30C) and very windy.  Dried me up so much my lips were bleeding at the end which must have made a very pretty sight for anyone unfortunate enough to see me.

3km warmdown with Jimmy M for 16km all up.

Great to have Kirst back before she headed off to Hunter Valley.  She insisted we all try on Maggie's new hair accessory.  I think Charlie wears it best.


No comments: