Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Getting nervous

A very easy 8km today with a few strides. Big crowd and plenty of chat and trash talking about tomorrow's race. Tucks disclosed his game plan "there's not much magic to it Tom, I just put a bit of effort in at 4km" and Kanser was coming up with all sorts of excuses as to why he couldn't run (and risk MC claiming a rare scalp). I fear Young Timmy is in the same boat.

I'm pretty psyched for this one and will just give it a good crack. Should be a great night.

3 comments:

Superflake said...

Good luck. I'll be hurling abuse from somewhere on the course.

Amanda said...

Good luck Tom. I will not be hurtling abuse.

Tim said...

Yes good luck Tom, we are all backing you :)
No pressure though.....just remember you are HuRTS #1 and you will be fine
cheers