Thursday, August 19, 2010

HuRTS What's the bloody point

Coughing my guts up all morning. Otherwise felt fine so rocked up to the session after a 3km jog. Ran quite hard with Darren and the Judge until my shoelace came undone near the Art Gallery. By this time my cold was beginning to affect me - would have made the Stone Gates if it wasn't for stopping to do the shoelace though. Then on the way back the floats became jogs and the sprints were ending early. Just got back to the Opera House Gates on 19:55. Bloody waste of time. Need to shake this cold so may take it easy tomorrow.

Jogged back around the course with Conor and the Judge to make it 12km all up. 24C today - a relative scorcher. Hope Winter is going.

1 comment:

Superflake said...

I don't want winter ending too quick as Sydney Marathon may be a hot day.