Thursday, March 04, 2010

Sort of Mona Fartlek

Sean's session for today was 6 x 30s with a 30 second rest. HuRT Squad session was Mona Fartlek. So I ambled around the back of the HuRT Squad until Clyde caught up with me on the final 1 min stretch before the six 30's started. I then ran the 30s with him which fitted in perfectly. Bashed them out pretty hard and I was pleased to finish them.

Others there were Ray (taking it very easy before Sat morning), Andy, Luke and Dom. MC had got there early and assumed we'd already set off. At least that was his excuse.

Dave - Sat morning is the next Striders 10km up at North Head, my local.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok then Tom ,are you running saturday and what time we looking for?
Hope to stay with you for the 1st k:)
Cheers
Tim

Unknown said...

No predictions on time mate, will be running without a watch but Ray will have a big target on his back.