Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bingle Single


Not sure why anyone expected anything else from a 22yr old Shire girl.
Great session today - 4 x 2km off a strict 2 minute rest. Much cooler conditions and I felt stronger as a result. Set off on the first rep with Ray and Fats behind - MC, Todd, Derek and others in a group behind us. Ran with Ray and Fats on the second rep with a following wind pushing us along. Alone again on the third and with Ray pushing all the way on the last. Times went:

6:53
6:45
6:43
6:25

Sean had me down to average 3:25s so was really pleased with the times. More pleased with how I felt - full of running today.

90kms for the week but may fit in another tomorrow given I'm likely not to be able to get out over the weekend.

Photo is of the Tiger going for a run with Australian 1500m record holder Sarah Jamieson yesterday. At least he told me he was going for a run.


No comments: