Tuesday, May 27, 2014

HuRTS 10 x 3mins

So it's supposed to be 14 but:

1. I was late and missed the first 2 reps because I couldn't extricate myself from
a meeting;
2. I'm just knackered at the moment.

Seem to start every run feeling tired at the moment before slowly easing my way in.  Same running home last night and same today.  Felt shocking with CT blazing on ahead.  Then gradually eased in but still never felt comfortable nor felt that i'd manage 14.  Ended up doing 8 quick (running even paced the whole way, which means pushing the hills to strengthen the glutes), then 2 cruising with Mikey.

Great to see Barts back but jeez, you'd think he'd been out for 6 months rather than 3 weeks.  Whinging like a pom.  We should claim him for Churchill/Sands next year.  I think it may have been an act to get CT to give him a head start at GC Half.  It seems to have worked.

Muz is coming back.  Will be interesting to see what he runs in the relays (for Sutherland) at Miranda on Saturday.

No comments: