Tuesday, February 18, 2014

HuRTS 14 x 3mins

What I learned today:

1.  HuRTS sessions are mentally and physically tough.  This was my first in 3.5 months and I'd forgotten how hard they are.

2.  The squad just grows and grows.

3.  The old timers are on the comeback!  Great to see Tucks, Fast Charlie, Muz and Phil Dove out there plus the likes of MC, Macca, Enda, Andy, Jeet, Pete W, Louis, LJ and a whole host more.

4.  Muz is on fire.  Seriously so.  He was effortlessly putting 10s into the rest of us over a 3min rep.  Needs a haircut mind.

I struggled early on but improved as the session progressed.  I think it was the mental side of things I struggled with most.  Didn't worry about the pace but tried to keep up with Bart's, Enda and Andy while working the hills and relaxing on the downhills and flats.  The new 3 min route around Mrs Mac Chair is a great improvement.

18k all up.

No comments: