Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HuRTS 4 x 10mins

Well, the boys were flying today while I continued winding my way down struggle street. Reached just shy of Robbie Burns on the first rep, back in 9:45, then 10 seconds beyond Rabbie on the third rep and back in 10:00. Just can't turn the legs over any quicker but at least the breathing was fine.

Amazed at how quickly the lads are running. On the third rep I think I was 8th with Barts, Fats, Andy, J-Fen, Clyde and some new random dude all putting plenty of distance into me. Andy in particular was flying. The times they are 'a changin'.

Good to see Timmy back out.

Out in the evening for a few Hooergaarden's and plenty of red wine.

These days I check my phone and always find some random photos on it. Damn kids. So I'm going to start publishing them.

No comments: