Tuesday, April 30, 2013

HuRTS 3min reps

Good crowd out today for the first HuRTS session I've done in a while. Wanted to push it a bit to see how I was feeling and the answer was clear. Not so good.

Vlad and Barts were way ahead. I was puffing running 3:20's (although they may have quickened a bit later on) with the legs just not used to turning over at that pace at the moment. Managed 12 reps. I think I'll take it very easy for the rest of the week for the chance of feeling fresh on Saturday. Andy and Fats continue to run well, J-Fen is coming back into form and big news of the day is that Tucks is back in town and running on Saturday too. So Timmy has me down as odds-on HuRTS no.6 at this stage. At least it trumps his current HuRTS no.74.

Apart from that it was business as usual. Fats let us know what he had for breakfast via a combined fist pump and bottom pump. Ray didn't stop talking. Macca was breathing hard. Everybody gave their words of wisdom to Laura.

Nice to see TB back in town. Hope he's running on Sat too.

No comments: