Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sense prevails

Well, I'm pleased to say that despite the efforts of Mr Neutral and Timmy's Chinese spy, Yu Wort Mei, the young fella finally agreed to the 3 min bet. I've been conned but it's a season starter.

Did an hour strength training with Carl this morning - loads of weights which had my legs trembling all morning. Headed out with MC, Big Sam, Rob C, the KiltedScot and Serious Simon for the usual Wednesday route. Was knackered the whole way but nice run with the lads nonetheless.

Saw the Tiger this arvo who stuck some more needles in my ass. Never look forward to that bit. Only consolation was him acknowledging (in flagrant breach of the Hypocratic Oath) that I handle the needles much better than Kanser, who in turn handles the needles better than the ultimate needle pussy - Fats. I held back the sobs after hearing that. Who'd have known it. I am the hard man after all.

No comments: