Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HuRTS 3 min reps

First HuRT session in a while for me but the crowds haven't diminished. Everyone who is anyone was there. I pushed the session a bit, particularly the 7th rep but after that my quads felt smashed so cut short at 10 reps. Will have to start some proper training again soon as I'm turning into a lazy arse.

Then in the evening it was off to the Benny St fundraiser. Had a great night and drank far too much beer among many friends. Kanser set the toughest trivia night I've ever attended, with a heavy emphasis on All things Irish. J-Fen, Indrajeet, Angus and co were quickest on the iPhones so took out the first prize. Durante won a running technique session from Keith - behind the Tiger probably the person who least requires it. I won jack-sh*t. Thank God Kanser didn't push harder in making me sing I Feel Fine.

1 comment:

Easy Tiger said...

Durante is a smooth mover, redraw.