Thursday, January 08, 2009

PB time!

Missed HuRTS 400s today due to the world's longest meeting so ran home after work as a tempo but secretly hoping to have a crack at my PB. Put the effort in from the word go and didn't let up all the way. Bottom of Ben Boyd in 13:00, Toyota Garage in 24:30 (1:30 up from when I set my last PB) and finished in 46:21. A 2:24 PB, which was last set on 24th July, just before City to Surf. Pleased that the second half was still quicker than last time, when I was running hills well. Have got the metallic taste in my mouth now so I must have got the lungs burning pushing those hills.

Obviously hit a bit of form so looking forward to the next couple of races. I'm still convinced half of it is due to the adizero LT's. If you haven't tried them, do so.

No comments: