Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Pussy 400s

Melbourne Cup today so met at 8am at Rushcutters for 400s. Except the Jet Cat was cancelled so I turned up 20 minutes late, by which time KMK, Kanser, Rob Dog and Chris G were on rep number 7. Ran the last 3 with them, then the rest by myself but with Rob Dog and KMK helping out on the occasional rep. See if you can work out which one's they assisted on:

68, 69, 69, 74, 73, 74, 68, 74, 67, 68

I'm obviously mentally a pussy. Quite a bit of wind out there this morning. Was knackered on the way in (fell asleep on the ferry) and really didn't feel like running the 400s but got into it by the end and pleased I did.

Great to see Rob Dog out again, still looking strong. KMK is in great shape too after his 15:58 at the weekend.

Jamie - it's not Dad. He would never have advocated a day's rest - "just get out there Tom and stop being so soft".

2 comments:

Dave Kane aka 'Kanser' said...

I think it was Sean Williams..

Unknown said...

Nah, I reckon it's either Dave Kane or Beaky.