Monday, November 24, 2008

Easy recovery

Easy recovery run - the usual route (14.84km in 1:03:03 - 4:15s). Steve, DC5 (this moniker has never really caught on, and given he shares a name with the Chairman of his bank, I think he should now be called the Chairman - that way, when Drev shows up we can have the Chairman chasing the Judge) and Serg ran ahead and Durante, Kanser, MC, Slow Charlie (as opposed to Fast Charlie, in every sense of the term), Muz, English Andy and I trailed behind. Kanser was complaining that we were going too quick for a recovery run but I figure that if we are chatting all the way then that is good enough.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom, I just read your blog to see what Hurt sessions were coming up and was very upset to be called "Slow Charlie". I appreciate that you and "Fast Charlie" are 45 seconds/k quicker than I am but I would contend my running isn't slow, mearly slower.

I would challege you and Charlie to come and try a Warrior session one day. The Hare may become the tortoise (50 decline push-ups slow alot of runners down).

Thanks for waiting for me yesterday, I did appreciate it and I promise to get faster over the next 3 months or so.

Cheers

"Slower Charlie"

Anonymous said...

.........and thats telling ya:)

Unknown said...

Feck, didn't think you read this mate! Only meant as a quick point of reference but you're right, Less Fast Charlie it shall be...

I couldn't do one push up, you've seen my girlie shoulders.

Anonymous said...

Speed up or suck it up Slow Charlie!