Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HuRTS Hickson Road

Crowd today upfront included Stevie T, Kanser, DC5, Muz, Enda, Rich H, English Andy plus a large crowd of others. Notable absentees were Durante, MC and Serg - all secret training. Reps went:

3:34, 3:30, 3:33, 3:31, 3:32

So nice and consistent. I thought that was one of my quickest sessions but looking back on times done in May to August when I was at my best it's pretty average. Just a little quicker than I ran in September. Ran with Muz for all of them with DC5 and Kanser just behind. It was quite humid today so that could have slowed them a little. Saturday's 10km is more about speed endurance though and I've no idea where I'm at on that. Felt good on the last rep though and was able to respond when Muz pushed ahead in the final 300m.

Progression of my 10km races at Lane Cove (most recent first): 33:16, 33:17, 33:31, 34:06, 34:14. Would love to keep that going but not so sure.

No comments: