Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Wednesday MLR

Usual 17km route with Justin, Dicky, Q and Erikakaka.  Legs stiff and heavy after yesterday's session but got into it after 8 or 9km.  Thankfully temperatures much cooler today.  Lots of talk about the marathon.  Erika finally getting some confidence [and I am]* predicting some big wins over Timmy, Ben and Jeet.

*Erika demanded I print this correction.  She said nothing of the sort.  It was just Quentin, Dicky, Justin and me who made this prediction.  Slack typing on my part.  I apologise for any confusion caused.  She, of course, still claims only to be aiming for a Sub3

2 comments:

Tim said...

Chicken,
Poor Erika - you put that extra pressure on her and you then decide to backtrack.
North Shore team well represented though with Q, Benny, Erika and Irelands toughest man Macca so you should give us East boys/girls a good run for our money.

Charlie said...

You just focus on beating your Berlin time Tim.