Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shona Stephenson

Usual Wharves Wednesday but Mikey and I were bowled over by the size of the group today including Andy's 1 & 2, Big Sam, Kanser, Mr Ace, LF Charlie, Jessie, EmJam, Bart, BW and JW. So much easier with a big crowd to chat to the whole way. Time flew by going a bit further around the toaster to complete a Half in just over 4:30's. Felt great again. Amazed to see Sammy knock out a half off virtually no training.

Massage later with the Tiger where he mistook me for a voodoo doll. He gave me a lift back to the office and I took this snap of his passenger seat. Seriously, he's turning into an athlete of the tri/ultra persuasion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it aint so Tom, anyone but the Tiger?!?! I've lost all faith, I'm taking up triathlon.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting for the "And then I slept with Shona Stephenson"

Easy Tiger said...

Dick!

Unknown said...

Indeed.