Friday, November 19, 2010

Easy Friday

Easy 61 minute run with a big crowd at lunch including MC, Wildman, Dicky H, Laura, Luke, King James, Craig W and many more.

This was after my "executive health check" this morning where I was forced to do the fitness test, basically increasing the pace and gradient on a treadmill until I could stand no more. I got up to 30 minutes with my heart rate at 170bpm and blood pressure 185/50 before I pulled the pin. All cholesterol levels were very good, still a bit heavy (66.6kg, the devils weight) so there's more improvement with a couple of kgs to lose. Haven't done a long run in 4 weeks though. By comparison, when I did this check in 2008 I was 64.7kgs and in 2007 I was 64.2kgs. However, my "effective age" is 28 which made me happy.

1 comment:

James said...

Well your mental age is 15. So the gap between your mental age and your effective age is not too big yet.