Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not quite 400s

Took a 5km detour to jog over to Rushcutters, found the Oval closed so marked out what I thought was roughly a 400m track around the fields next door. I think it was closer to 315m-320m, but after the first rep I wasn't going to change it so decided to run 13 of them instead of 10 to keep the overall distance about the same. Reps went:

56, 57, 57, 57, 56, 56, 56, 56, 56, 56, 56, 56, 55

Strict 45s rest between each one.

Good to keep them consistent but wasn't lactic or dizzy at the end as I would be if I was pushing myself against others.

Jogged back the long way for about 13km all up.

3 comments:

David said...

I thought you might mention the football after Chelsea nearly cheated you out of a win (dubious pen) but then you guys came back and beat the nouveau rich. Seems like it was a great game! I was well happy with the result!

Tim said...

Hey Dave, Real test for them will be this week against the 'Potters' as your boys and Mr Wenger can testify to:)
Tim

Unknown said...

Looked like a great game to watch but it's only the Carling Cup. Probably our best hope this season though...