Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HuRTS 45mins Fartlek

It did HuRT today. Beautiful Spring day but a small crowd due to the running festival over the weekend. Young Timmy rocked up but is becoming Kanser-like in his injury woes. MC was there with Todd, JF, Marty, King James, LF Charlie, Pete W and others but only Tucks and the Judge seemed to be taking it seriously. I tried to hang on to them but they had gapped me by Mrs Macquarie's Chair. From then on I was on my own. Turned half way down Hickson Road (between the 2nd and 3rd speed bumps) so a fair effort but struggled to get back. Tucks roared past around Circular Quay as I limped back home, only managing to reach the Art Gallery on 45mins. But to put it in context, Tucks went through 10km in 34:00 and I guess I was about a minute behind. Another session in the bag and it's been a while so I just need to harden the legs up.

No comments: