Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hickson Road

Hickson Road reps. 5 x 1.2km with strict 2 minute rests. Reps went:

3:40; 3:31; 3:36; 3:34; 3:36(3:33)

On the last rep I had a large Mercedes pull out in front of me from the Walsh Bay wharf which completely broke my stride and added about 3 seconds. In fact, the second rep involved some twat walking straight across our path to get his cab (he looked like the "tell Charles I'm on my way" chap too) which nearly knocked me and Mike over.

Pretty conservative start (not having done them for a while I think) but pleased that they all got quicker. I felt stronger the further through we went. Ran them all with Anthony other than the last.

Another big crowd including Serg, Anthony, Ray, Mike, English Andy, MfM, Darren, Derek, Chris E, Fats and Charlie Low, who I was chasing on the last rep after the Mercedes encounter.

No comments: