Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hickson Road

5x1.2km reps along Hickson Road with strict 2 min rests.

Not much good to say about this session other than:

(a) I did it.
(b) I'm not injured.
(c) They didn't get slower.

3:48, 3:44, 3:45, 3:46, 3:43.

That is, about 7 seconds slower per rep than at my peak in November. Which suggests I'm about a minute down on my 10km times. Must have been some wind on the return reps given the times but didn't feel much out there.

In fairness, I took the first couple easily worrying about whether I would hold up for the whole session, and it was only me and Chris out there, with me chasing Chris after giving him approx. 15 seconds per rep so most were by myself. Dave and Darren Quarrel joined in the last rep - Darren seems keen to join us next week. Where hopefully I'll be quicker.

10km all up with jog there and back.

No comments: