Monday, December 02, 2013

This is supposed to be off season

Up early and out with Bec and Maggie to run along Curl Curl beach and do some sand hills.

20km easy at lunchtime, up Pittwater and back down the beaches, although I picked the pace up in the final 5km for 1:26:00 (4:18's).

75 mins swim squad this evening. Don't like the sets with paddles as it seems to aggravate my dodgy right shoulder. Shame as it's nice to feel like you're swimming faster. I'm still crap and the slowest and get cramp everywhere towards the end but it's starting to feel a little easier.

Spent the morning in Maggie's class helping her make a Christmas wreath. I was pretty much the sole Dad, and all the Mum's had finished making their wreaths when Mags and I were still covering our coat hanger with newspaper, but pretty impressed with the finished product. Ours is the one with the little birds hanging down.

No comments: