Sunday, December 02, 2012

Sore Sunday

Pulled out of the Manly Dam 10km as I was being a pussy and was worried about turning an ankle trying to run that course fast. Ended up heading over to Willoughby after persuading Barts to run his local Striders long run. Well, it was 30km of bush and hills and my legs were shot by the end. In fact, got home and, not having eaten enough, completely zonked out on the sofa. 1:24 or so. Started with Flake, John Bowe, Mark F, Snaitch and Barts but by the end it was just Bart's and I with John a few minutes behind.

highlight of the run was running along a road in Castlecragwhen Bart's casually says "snake" while pointing to the ground. I'm wondering quizzically what he's on about before I notice I'm about to step on one, dodging it at the last moment.

Chores for rest of the day and now I'm the worlds tiredest man. But did manage to watch "City of God" tonight which I reckon rates 5 popcorns on the Timmy chart.

No comments: